How to do well at a routine inspection
We will be very happy to report to owners what great tenants you are and how well you are caring for their property. You can build great references with V L Property Partners that will stand you in good stead for years to come. Owners appreciate a tenants efforts and will always renew leases for people who are responsible for their rental properties.
- Please have lawns mowed and edged, and ensure that all garden beds, paths and paving are free of weeds and grass.
- Check that all reticulation is in good working order, and that gardens are well watered and fertilized regularly.
- It is a good idea to store all personal possessions neatly both inside and out.
- Pools and Spas should be sparkling clean.
- Ensure that the exterior and interior of the property is free of all dust and cobwebs. Remove all marks from walls, doors, frames and windows.
- All Appliances should be kept clean and free of dirt. Wet areas should be thoroughly cleaned, paying particular attention to tiles and grouting on routine inspection day.
- Carpeted and hard floors should be clean and thoroughly vacuumed.
Maintenance issues should be reported promptly to avoid deterioration and further damage to the property. Replace all broken globes, fuses, batteries, fluro tubes and starters